You are here
Regional Sales Manager
- Multinational FMCG Beverage Business - People Management Role
- Exciting, Fun & Innovative Culture
About Our Client
Our client is an FMCG organisation with a strong footprint in the beverage space here in Australia. Boasting household brands along with an envious company culture which promotes teamwork, innovation and celebrating success, they are viewed by many as an employer of choice. Due to their past success and continued growth, there is now an opportunity for an experienced FMCG sales leader to join their NSW sales team.
A key people management role, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for the contributed delivery of state revenue through the effective deployment and management of your field sales team. Maintaining close relationships with other internal functions and stakeholders, you will ensure that in field execution develops in line with the national strategic plan. You will take responsibility for developing a high performing and collaborative culture within your broader team of 5 direct reports.
The Successful Applicant
- FMCG experience preferable in; alcohol, beverage, food
- People management experience of 3-5 direct reports in field sales
- Route, impulse or grocery experience ideally across the Sydney metro area
- Positive and collaborative approach
- Entrepreneur spirit that can drive innovation and challenge the norm
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and influencing skills
- Degree qualification desirable but not essential
What's on Offer
On offer will be a competitive salary package dependent on experience, fully maintained company car, lucrative bonus structure and a rare opportunity to be a part of a high growth market leading business.