You are here
Regional Training Consultant
- Travel Involved
- Permanent Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a well known, Quick Service Restaurant business with franchised stores across Australia. This role would be responsible for the training across NSW and ACT.
This role will encompass the following components:
- Design, review and facilitation of programs
- Managing Certified Training stores with reviews quarterly as well as training and coaching managers on company standards
- Educate, asses and inspire trainees
- Evaluate, review and advise on programs delivered
- Coordinate internal and external facilitators
- Proactively engage with all stakeholders to seek feedback on programs, learning outcomes and personal impact.
- Maintain current industry knowledge demonstrating this within facilitation of programs
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will need to:
- Be a strong communicator across diverse cultural group and all levels of the organisation
- Professional Personal presentation
- Able to foster and promote trainee growth within their learning environment
- Ability to travel interstate and locally for short periods of time
What's on Offer
This role is offering a training professional to join a repeatable business within the Quick Service Restaurant industry and gain a huge amount of experience with the potential for internal growth opportunities.