You are here
- Relationship Manager
- Work within a dedicated team with quick progression opportunities!
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global financial services company who are looking for a Premier Relationship Manager to join their dedicated team. They are renowned for providing a wide range of banking services and products to millions of customers all over the world. Our client aims to connect customers to opportunities, enable businesses to thrive and economies to prosper. This is a great opportunity to work for a renowned banking and finance organisation alongside having numerous career progression opportunities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and growing a portfolio of business customers;
- Building strong and trusting relationships with clients to understand their business needs;
- Providing clients with appropriate banking services and products;
- Promoting cross-selling opportunities by referring business to appropriate colleagues;
- Promoting sales opportunities by actioning and tracking leads and referrals from other staff;
- Initiating strategic business development strategies; and
- Handling customer complaints.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have demonstrated extensive experience with personal lending products alongside having previous experience in a Relationship Management role. You will also need to have a proven track record of achieving sales targets and successfully targeting and managing high net worth clients. The successful client will also have exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Furthermore, you must be highly motivated with the ability to work individually as well as in a dedicated team.
What's on Offer
Our client is a leading global financial services company who are renowned for being one of the most progressive competitors in their industry. They are able to facilitate quick progression for strong performers and provide the opportunity to work within a dedicated team. This dynamic role is located in our client's Perth CBD office that has an innovative and flexible work environment. A competitive salary package is on offer, pending the right experience.