You are here
- Reporting Analyst
- Oracle BI Applications
About Our Client
Our client is a financial services company that keeps their client's interest as their main focus. Our client prides themselves on being able to provide their employees with work life balance and a supportive and collaborative environment.
This is a permanent position based in an inner city suburb. The purpose of this role is to design and develop enterprise wide data analytic and reporting solutions. This position would see you work closely with the business and it's stakeholders to identify new market opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- OBIEE 11g skills (mapping, analyses, KPIs Scorecards etc)
- Experience in full life cycle Data ETL
- Working knowledge of Reporting and Analytic development tools - QlikVIew, Tableau or Web Intelligence
- Working knowledge of Oracle BI Applications
- Experience in the development and design of Oracle Business Intelligence environment
What's on Offer
This role is a permanent opportunity for an experience reporting analyst who is experience across Oracle Business Intelligence.
If you feel you possess the above skills, please apply for this role today.