You are here
Residential Development Manager
- Work for a private investor/developer managing their residential projects
- Must have 7yrs+ of residential apartments experience within Development
About Our Client
Private Investor based in Melbourne is seeking someone to manage their apartment projects in Melbourne.
My client is seeking a Residential Development Manager to join their team here in Melbourne. The relevant candidate must have at least 8 years of experience within residential apartment tower space.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Architecture, and/ or Construction Management or related degree;
- Experience in project and design management and/ knowledge to manage the inputs and outputs for a commercial assessment;
- Must have experience in residential tower assets;
- Problem solving, planning, organising and analytical skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for liaising and managing stakeholders at all levels.
What's on Offer
- Managing the day to day process which may involve forecasting and managing design fee, budgets and reviewing developed design;
- Manage the consistency of the design and project process, and to check for end user functionality in compliance with best practice industry standards;
- Assessing and identifying potential project risks;
- Develop recommendations for project risk mitigation;
- Seek out opportunities to implement strategies to ensure delivery of projects in conformity with plan;
- Identify new trends particularly with regards to competitors' products; monitor trends both within and outside of Australia;
- Develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders';
- Oversee internal capabilities.