You are here
Residential Development Manager
- Multi-Resi developments for top tier developer
- Opportunity to move to acquisitions side of things
About Our Client
My client is a leading developer that is focusing on multi-residential developments across Australia.
My client is seeking a Residential Development Manager to join their team here in Melbourne. The relevant candidate must have at least 8 years of experience within residential land space. The candidate will ideally come from a development or construction background and will have the ability to communicate to all parties involved, will have a commercial mindset for both the business and the design.
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering, Architecture, and/ or Construction Management or related degree;
- Experience in project, design and development management and/ knowledge to manage the inputs and outputs for a commercial assessment;
- Must have experience in residential tower assets;
What's on Offer
- Managing the day to day process which may involve forecasting and managing design fee, budgets and reviewing developed design;
- Managing all consultants associated with the project;
- Manage the consistency of the design and project process, and to check for end user functionality in compliance with best practice industry standards;
- Assessing and identifying potential project risks;
- Develop recommendations for project risk mitigation;
- Seek out opportunities to implement strategies to ensure delivery of projects in conformity with plan;
- Identify new development trends particularly with regards to competitors' products; monitor trends both within and outside of Australia;
- Develop effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders';
- Oversee to the development of internal capabilities.