You are here
Residential Property Manager
- Great Location
- Great Salary and team
About Our Client
Our client is an Australian property management company that has delivered an outstanding and diverse property portfolio to its investors. They are guided by their desire to build wealth and add value to their investors and are looking for an experienced Property Manager to assist in this process.
Reporting to the director, your key deliverable will be to oversee the day to day management of this diverse investment portfolio. You will be able to manage both tenant relationships and stakeholder relationships and ideally would have the ability to speak Mandarin, however, not essential.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- End-end management of the investment portfolio.
- Month end reporting
- Indentifying leasing opportunities
- Organising repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with high end clientele.
- Consult on potential sales opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
The key to success in this position is just as much about your experience and knowledge of both residential property management as well as your consultative abilities. You will work well in a team and have excellent customer service capabilities.
In addition to this, the successful applicant should possess:
- 3+ years experience in a similar role.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Drivers license and access to a vehicle.
- Strong communication skills.
What's on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a career within the property management space. A great company culture looking for similarly great people to add to this dynamic.