You are here
Retail And Trade Marketing Manager - City Location
- Global Company
- Collaborative team
About Our Client
Our client is a well respected, internationally recognised and successful consumer durables organisation. They have established themselves on the global stage as an industry leader and specialist provider of consumer durable products. They are now seeking a Trade Marketing Manager to join their Marketing team for a 8 month contract with an opportunity that this will lead to a permanent role created for a stand out candidate after the completion of the contract.
Reporting in to the Marketing Manager, your role will be broad and focused on the retail marketing plan while managing consumer sell out promotions. You will liaise frequently with internal and external stakeholders in order to manage your campaign budgets and deliver high quality results.
The role will also include:
- Monitor competitors activity and benchmark for best practice
- Identify appropriate sales development levers to answer specific brand objectives including LAM
- Design and manage the trade marketing toolbox for road staff
- Develop an manage promotional activities (Sell and sell out)
- Monitor and access efficiency and be able to present the analysis with the managers of key accounts and consumers
- Liaise with external providers to create added value services
- Supplier and budget management
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have assertive personality, previous experience in project management and ability to juggle multiple tasks while delivering on tight deadlines.
You will also:
- Have high initiative ability
- Confident - be able to present and communicate
- Independent to manage your own calendar and budgets
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience
- Proven experience in end to end project management
- Time management and ability to prioritise
This is a fast-paced varied role where you will be able to apply your previous knowledge and experience in order to identify and implement process improvement opportunities regarded.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package
- Port Melbourne location
- Reputable organisation
- Free on site parking
- Generous staff discounts for yourself, family and friends
- Flexible working schedule and relaxed culture
- The opportunity to a Permanent position tailed for you