You are here
Retail Commercial Manager - Mergers & Acquisitions
- Exciting role, leading a business in a rapid growth phase
- Competitive salary for a value add role
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in their market, with operations across Australia, Asia and Europe. Since listing on the ASX, the company has experienced significant growth, delivered through sound financial management and a diversified portfolio. Built on a people-centric culture, this business has enjoyed exceptional levels of retention and has introduced this newly created role to expand a high-performing division.
Reporting to the Commercial Lead, this Commercial Manager role is responsible for providing strategic finance support to a high-performing acquisition team towards the operational performance of the organisation.
You will oversee the financial aspects of all merger & acquisition activity and provide analysis to allow the organisation to understand the business impact of acquisitions.
In support of the acquisition team your key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking financial due diligence on acquisition targets
- Preparation of acquisition accounting transactions
- Managing the capital evaluation process
- Developing financial models to provide purchase price recommendations
- Building and preparing complex business cases and CAPEX proposals
- Ensuring the smooth integration of acquisitions into the parent company
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a CA/CPA qualified professional who displays strong commercial, business acumen. You will have a proven knowledge of all financial aspects of M&A activity and will have a strong track record as a Commercial Manager or similar in strategically working with an organisation in all acquisition activity. As a leader in the organisation, you will be able to quickly build effective working relationships with a network of senior stakeholders within the organisation.
What's on Offer
- Work for a top-tier and dynamic organisation and a leader in their field
- You will play a critical role in an exciting project that is high-profile within the organisation and is destined to drive excellent results
- Competitive remuneration package
- Sydney CBD location