You are here
Retail Lease Administrator - Circa $85-90K Package.
- CBD Location
- Well established retailer.
About Our Client
Our client is a large and well known retailer with over 20 years in the industry, proving its stamina and stability in an ever changing market. They are currently in an aggressive expansion phase looking for an experience lease administrator to assist whilst in this growth period.
As the Property Leasing Administrator your key responsibility will be supporting the Property Management team with all lease amendments and statutory compliance.. Your key duties will include the following:
- Administering retail leases, tenancies and licenses for the client to ensure reasonable commercial return.
- Maintain policy/ legislative compliance, as well as complying with statutory obligations regarding duty of care towards staff, customers and the public
- Undertake site assessments and rent reviews
- Monitor and track the receipt/reporting of income to ensure it's within agreements
- Effectively managing with stakeholders
- Maximise the commercial revenue available from leased assets by regularly reviewing property market data and ensure all rents are levied and collected with appropriate procedures put in place for arrears collection/management to maximise returns.
The Successful Applicant
- Have 2+ years working experience as a Lease Administrator
- Experience with Retail Leases
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to details.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role located in the CBD
- Competitive Salary
- Work with a high profile retailer.