You are here
Retail Lease Administrator
- Retail Lease Administrator - CBD Location
- Work with a retailer who has been in the Industry over 30 years.
About Our Client
Our client is a global brand within the Fashion sector, operating in the Australian Market for over 30 years. They are rapidly growing size and require an experienced Lease Adminstrator to assist with this aggressive expansion.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a National retailer with over 30 years industry experience. As the Property Lease Administrator your key responsibilities will be to review contracts, leases and assist with the negotiation of deals. Your primary duties will include:
- Administering commercial leases, tenancies and licenses for the client to ensure reasonable commercial return.
- Maintain policy/ legislative compliance as well as complying with statutory obligations regarding duty of care towards staff, customers and the public.
- Be able to communicate with stakeholders both internal and external
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will:
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel)
- Have at least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- strong communication skills
- Attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Work with a National Retailer
- CBD Location