You are here
Retail - Leasing and Property Management
- 12 month contract in well respected corporate institution
- Fantastic salary and employment perks!
About Our Client
Our client is a well respected corporate institution who are currently looking to recruit for a Retail property manager to be based on site working with on site tenants.
Reporting to the Director of Property, your key deliverable will be to oversee the management and leasing of both the retail and commercial portfolio located on site. You will proactively develop and manage the relationships between the occupier and tenant to ensure service delivery expectations are exceeded to facilitate works and manage building maintenance contracts and repairs. You will also be required to negotiate upcoming leasing deals and implement tenant retention strategies.
The Successful Applicant
The key to success in this position will be as much about your experience and knowledge of both soft services as well as hard services. In addition to this the successful applicant should possess:
- Experience with both Retail and commercial leases
- Lease and fit-out negotiation experience.
- Experience in site-based contract negotiations with suppliers, contractors, building owners/managers
- Ability to interpret lease agreements and negotiate lessor/lessee responsibility in respect to maintenance and certification activities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What's on Offer
The company is a keen investor of its people and offers the opportunity to work within a diverse workforce with some extensive personal and professional growth. The company provides a competitive salary and package.