You are here
Retail Leasing Executive - Landlord
- Working for a national landlord managing all state leasing activities
- Manage a small team base & all operations in the portfolio
About Our Client
Responsible for managing the onsite teams including: retail leasing and operations, identifying new retailers entering the market and managing pre-existing relationships, overseeing all leasing activities for the portfolio, develop and build the portfolio from an acquisition perspective
- Provide overall strategic retail leasing and management to the shopping property portfolio.
- Liaise with professionals including retailers, tenants, property agents, banks and lawyers.
- Business development with retailers, oversee co-ordinate with them n negotiations of transactions.
- Service existing clients, nurture client relationships and cultivate repeat business and referrals for the Company.
- Ability to solve problem independently, organize and programme, works and projects.
- Ability to demonstrate innovation and change in terms of management to adjust to market changes.
- Working closely with department head to assist in setting in budgets and future plans for the department, it includes resources planning, action plans year on year.
- Carry out any other assignments as directed by your senior directors or the Management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in real estate or business related discipline.
- At least 15 years plus of relevant experience in the retail industry.
- A good sense of retail market trend and good understanding of commercial market dynamics.
- Goal orientated and outgoing personality.
- Strong logical thinking with strong analytical abilities.
- Ability to work efficiently to deadlines.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Excellent company culture and benefits
- Overall management of the portfolio on a daily basis