You are here
Retail Sales Executive
- High performing team/ company with exciting times ahead
- Market leading organization with very strong product offerings
About Our Client
Our client is a leading global organisation with creativity at the foundation of their business model. With their goal being to aid adults to raise creatively-minded children, they continue to create dynamic marketing. Their products are seen as tools to ensure children are able to express what they are thinking. Due to recent expansion into the retail market, they are now looking to appoint a Retail Sales Executive in NSW.
Make a difference as part of a sales team that is focused on customer relationships and growing sales through developing compelling products and brands with a focus on design and performance. Be challenged and inspired by an innovative and experienced Head of Sales who invites, values and acts on your opinions and ideas and who is focused on developing his team.
Working from your home office, you are a motivated professional who is able to work autonomously as well as collaborate with your customers and the Melbourne based team. You will be empowered to manage and develop a diverse range of retail accounts as well as develop new business in NSW and Southern Queensland. You will enjoy the challenge of taking a systematic and structured approaching to creating customer business plans, identifying opportunities and working with the Head of Sales to develop growth strategies.
The Successful Applicant
You are a high performance individual who enjoys a fun and fast paced environment and you:
- are resilient and confident and love to win;
- have a passion for consumer products and retail;
- enjoy customer interaction & building strong long term relationships;
- Have a proven track record with managing and growing retail accounts;
- Have experienced success developing new business;
- Are competent with data analysis & creating customer strategies;
- Have an uncompromising attention to detail; and you will be
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise to manage workload & strict deadlines.
Excellent communication skills are required and applicants must have at least 3 years proven experience managing retail accounts, including planning and executing call cycles.
What's on Offer
Your market salary is negotiable based on experience with an excellent bonus structure on offer. In addition, we will give you a laptop and iPhone, a fitness & well being allowance, home office allowance and staff discounts and your birthday off!