You are here
Retail Store Development Manager + Global growth opportunities
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Global Retailer - 300 plus stores worldwide and growing
About Our Client
Our client is an established, global retailer with over 300 stores worldwide and over 100 within Australia and New Zealand. Their brand new office headquarters are based in the inner suburbs of Melbourne, and have an opening within their growing and progressive team to report directly into the Global Head of Development.
The role of the Store Development Manager will include but, not be limited to the management of site feasibility's, site due diligence, design and construction of both new and the refurbishment projects of existing stores. This will also include the management of building contractors and sub contractors and equipment suppliers. Stakeholder management of both the client and contractors will be vital in this role and candidates with exposure to working with clients as licensee's will be viewed preferably.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess;
- Tertiary qualification in a Construction or Property related degree.
- Experience in Project Managing retail and retail fit-out projects
- Strong contract negotiation skills
- Solid financial acumen and construction methodology
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
What's on Offer
On offer to the successful candidate:
- Excellent Team environment and Culture
- Employer of choice
- Global career progression opportunities
- Permanent role
- Attractive Package