You are here
This position is now filled
Risk Analyst / Internal Audit
- Interesting and Varied Work
- Ongoing Training and Career Development
About Our Client
Due to growth, a number of my large private & ASX-listed clients in Brisbane are looking for smart, forward-thinking Auditors who are seeking a new challenge to join their team. These are rare opportunities to work with some of the best leaders and industry-leading teams.
Key responsibilities for this role will include:
- Identification and analysis of major commercial risk areas;
- Development of strong internal controls;
- Recommendation of key operational improvement areas;
- Execution of audit plan and providing technical advice and input;
- Effective business partnering with multiple stakeholders;
- Ad hoc projects assistance where required.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified with experience from a large chartered environment within the internal audit/controls field. You will understand the nature of a deadline driven industry and be able to provide solutions when required. You will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and enjoy building strong commercial relationships.
What's on Offer
- Interesting and Varied Work;
- Attractive Remuneration Package;
- Ongoing Training and Career Development;
- Strong Team-based Culture.