You are here
Robotics Engineer /Technician
- - Robotics. AGV's & Packaging Equipment
- - Sydney location (Newington)
About Our Client
Our client are Australia's leading supplier to manufacturing and service based industries for turn key robotic and automated material handling systems primarily consisting of robotics, stretch wrapping machinery and AGV's (Automated Guided Vehicles)
Are client are looking to appoint a full-time experienced Service Engineer to work from our Newington (West Sydney) office.
The role requires preventative maintenance, breakdown and commissioning support of our NSW and some interstate clients.
Requirements for this position are:
- Electrical or Mechanical Trade Qualified with minimum 5-years industrial experience.
- Experience with servicing industrial automation equipment- especially robotics
- Excellent fault finding skills.
- Ability to interpret technical literature including assembly drawings and electrical schematics.
- Report writing skills.
- Fork lift license desirable. but not essential
- Knowledge of Robotic Systems. Motoman (preferred), OTC- Daihen, ABB or Kawasaki
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a dedicated team
- Willingness to undertake occasional interstate travel
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have several years of diverse experience working in automated manufacturing environments. Preference will be given to candidates who can also demonstrate a background in any or all of the following:
- Industrial robotics and or packaging equipment
- Automotive or engineering industry
- Knowledge of welding or materials handling equipment
- PLC programming and or safety systems maintenance
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive specialist training on a range of robotic and automation equipment which will open the door to new and exciting career advancements This is an excellent opportunity to further a career in the exciting and rapidly growing automation industry.