You are here
Safety, Risk and Compliance Officer
- Immediate start
- Eatern Suburbs Location
About Our Client
A large and very well recognised Catholic organisation as part of an international network based in the Eastern Suburbs.
As the Risk and Compliance officer, you will reporting to the business manager and will be responsible for;
- Making sure that the governance, risk and compliance frameworks are aligned with strategic objectives
- ensuring compliance of related regulations and laws
- Creating and promoting a strong culture of risk and compliance awareness and management with a strong focus on training, mentoring staff and key stakeholders
- working with key stakeholders including the WHS committee, the executive team, and staff towards the integration of key governance and operational programs
- undergoing an annual audit- providing reports, policies and certificates to the relevant groups
The Successful Applicant
To be successful for this role you will;
- possess qualifications in Law or relevant business acumen
- A proven track record in risk and compliance and a demonstrated ability to implement risk and compliance systems , including appropriate technologies
- proven change management and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- excellent project management skills with the ability to provide consistently high quality work under pressure and time deadlines.
- the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
What's on Offer
This is a chance for a risk and compliance officer to gain employment in a well known and well recognised Catholic education organisation based in the Eastern Suburbs.