You are here
Sales and Marketing Coordinator - WESTERN SUBURBS
- Sales & Marketing Coordinator
- Hard working team
About Our Client
My client are an Australian owned business and have grown over 4 times in size in the last 5 years
- Liaise with suppliers with regard to all logistical elements of the event.
- Manage the approval system to ensure that the Meeting Request Form and all meeting materials and all other relevant material have been approved.
- Ensure that all contracts and service agreements are in place and duly signed and that necessary internal forms are completed.
- Obtain initial briefs from Product Manager & follow through the copy approval process.
- Liaise with relevant external agencies on the copy approval/amendments to be made.
- Track and ensure deadlines are met for each marketing item.
- Liaise with print suppliers on delivery timelines.
- Ensure stock list is kept up to date and that materials are withdrawn within specified time lines.
- Ensure the sales team are kept informed of all new materials.
- Ensure that relevant parties are aware of new starters/leavers and that the Product Specialist contact list is up to date at all times.
- Ensure Purchase Order and Invoice correlate and that goods received are logged in a timely manner.
- Attend training courses as needed.
- Maintain a state of audit readiness and actively participate in audits as required.
- Travel will be involved.
- Required to spend the occasional night away from home to attend sales and customer meetings.
- Flexibility around daily start and finish times as necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in a Sales / Marketing support function is essential.
- Excellent track record in managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines.
- Understanding of Australian Sales & Marketing functions.
- Ability to organise and coordinate events, sales meetings, product launches etc.
- Ability to work in a fast, dynamic structure with drive and high energy in a changing work environment.
- Needs to be able to work individually on jobs but also work well in a team environment and be able to help team members in busy times.
- Strong personal management skills including time management, workload prioritisation, responsiveness and the ability to deliver under pressure.
- A completer/finisher with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexibility to adapt to change.
What's on Offer
- Close to home in the west
- Immediate start
- Close knit team