You are here
Sales and Marketing Director
- Exciting opportunity for a Property Sales and Marketing Director in Brisbane
- Must have large scale residential project experience
About Our Client
The company's robust position in the property market is evident and these expansion plans into Australia from China have driven the size and scope of the business to another level. In addition to developing and selling quality private residential properties, the group also:
- Develops, sells and leases commercial and office spaces
- Engages in other ancillary property-related services including architectural and engineering design
- Engineering supervision, property management
- Property agency services
- Recently diversified property portfolio by developing hotels and shopping malls.
The Sales & Marketing Director will have the following responsibilities;
* Formulating national marketing policies and strategies based on market intelligence and research projections
* Implementing and monitoring the progress of marketing plans and advertising campaigns. Monitoring sales and expense performance, and initiating corrective action where necessary
* Monitoring and ensuring the sales cost for each project is in line with budget
* Preparing and updating national marketing budgets and the budget for each project, regularly reporting on performance against target and providing variance analyses and revised projections
* Determining pricing and volume discount policies. Coordinating the gathering of market intelligence covering competitors products and sales strategies
* Developing the engagement with newly qualified agents, sales channels and suppliers for all Australian projects
* Monitoring and reporting on the performance of agents and distribution channels
* Liaising with other divisions/departments
* Set the regulations of the department, division of responsibilities
* Overseeing all recruitment, training and department supervision
* Being responsible for leading the sales teams in Australia and China
* Regularly (Weekly or Monthly) reporting all projects Sales performance and solutions to the GM and China Head office
* Being responsible for confirming the monthly sales info (including the amount, size, price) and monthly advertising budget
The Successful Applicant
Relevant candidates for the National Sales & Marketing Director role will possess a proven track record managing Sales & Marketing for reputable large residential projects (Large project>1000 apartments) in Melbourne or Brisbane or comparable markets.
Essential that candidates have a previous working history within a tier one property developer or sales agency in Australia.
What's on Offer
This role is paying a competitive salary package up to $180,000.