You are here
Sales Consultant| Brisbane City
- Team and individual awards and incentives.
- UK listed global company with 153 offices in 35 countries
About Our Client
As a growing global organisation, providing consulting solutions sales like no other existing consulting firm. Competing directly with major consulting solution sales businesses, we are a flexible and cost effective alternative that has many businesses turning to them, as they offer a high quality solution and use the latest technologies to secure outcomes.
The position as a Sales Executive will see you actively growing their customer base, progressing as you learn and develop initiating key relationships and expanding your portfolio. The position commences immediately and is ideal for someone looking for hands on experience in the corporate world.
Alternatively, any business to business sales experience in either technology related software or corporate commodity products is highly regarded.
The Successful Applicant
- This position is quite hands on so you must also be able to maintain and build client relationships.
- Sales experience in service or capital business
- Ideally experience in the solution sales business - telemarketing and cold calling highly desirable
- Studies in Sales & Marketing, Technology and/or Business/Economics is beneficial
- Fluent in sales verbal and writing
- Cover the entire sales process (quotation, discount negotiation, delivery monitoring, development of the customer)
- Acquisition of new customers
- Maintenance of the existing customer with the highest possible service level to keep a accurate project list of potential deals in the next years
- Monthly forecasting about the expected deals
What's on Offer
We provide an extensive training program that supports and incentivises success, personal growth and careers locally and globally. We are constantly evolving internally to provide a working environment that is flexible and continuing to support parents in the workplace.
- Base salary + quarterly performance bonuses
- Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally
- 20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Industry leading maternity packages
- Annual awards trips to locations such as Hong Kong, Bali and Hawaii
- Women @ Page and Parents @ Page support networks
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, mid year functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives
- Excellent and open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce