You are here
Sales Consultant - Modernisation
- Sales Consultant - Modernisation
- Work for a global business and an industry leader
About Our Client
Our client has successfully established itself globally, as a leading designer and manufacturer of innovative, world-class building services technology. They're recognised internationally as a leader in their field and they have manufactured and installed more than 2 million solutions for their diverse global customer base. Due to continued growth the company is seeking a driven professional to join the organisation as a Sales Consultant.
This is a hands on role, where you are expected to offer a consultative approach to existing and new customers, with the intention of upselling and offering Tier 1 service in the process. Further to this you will primarily be responsible for:
- Regular face to face contact with current and new clients
- Building instant relationships internally and externally
- Managing of a potential long sales process, from start to finish
- Dealing with analytical issues, gathering information from clients and preparing client tenders & contracts
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a technical minded sales professional that can build strong relationships instantly. You will also:
- Have the drive to hunt new business.
- Be a highly structured BDM with demonstrated experience of working within a sales process.
- Have strong negotiation skills who can deliver value to both the organisation and customer.
- Strong attention to detail to manage customer reports and presentation and the internal sales management tools
- The ability to understand customer requirements and deliver solutions that best meet the needs of client and customer.
- A Bachelor degree.
What's on Offer
Our client is offering the opportunity to join a global leader in building services technology. Further to this you will be rewarded with an extremely competitive package, Fully maintained company car and uncapped commissions. Our client is offering the opportunity to join a global leader in building services technology.