You are here
Sales Consultant - Proactive Self-starter
- Incredibly proactive self-starter role with career progression
- Globally renowned business with excellent reputation
About Our Client
Work for a globally renowned business within the Business Information space that has its roots in Melbourne, originating as a family-owned company over 40 years ago. With offices in New York, Los Angeles and Canada to name a few, they are among the largest producers of Macroeconomics in the world, and with an extensive database of trends, figures and forecasts, they specialise in the collection, collation and delivery of Business Intelligence to their wide customer-base on a global scale.
As part of the Business Development Team, you will be responsible for developing a strategy and plan to pursue new business opportunities in the marketplace. You will engage with customers to nurture long-term relationships that will see you coming to understand the needs of the customer; servicing their need with consultative solutions via market-leading industry information, and meeting high customer standards to fulfil all of their requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Ability to be adaptive and think on their feet
- Ability to build value off/understand and sell an intangible product
- Ability to communicate with wide variety of personalities
- A driven, proactive self-starter attitude
- A history of consultative selling is preferred
What's on Offer
Aside from the opportunity to develop within a market-leading global business, a strong incentive package is being offered for the right candidate, including a bonus that grows exponentially with performance.