You are here
- Sales Executive
- Identify new customers and retain existing customers to grow market share
About Our Client
Australian owned and national market leader in proving tailored living solutions to premium homes. Manufactured in Europe they provide innovative designs that are tailored to their client's requirements. Their approach is reflected by their 4 core values and as a result are growing further in the Australian market dominating market share.
- Strategically market map to identify opportunities and develop a sales strategy in engaging with potential clients within Victoria.
- Successfully manage and retain client relationships to ensure continual revenue growth and profitability.
- Develop and implement financial and operational models to ensure client retention and engagement.
- Providing product information, budget proposals and tenders, and recommend product that will perform to the clients requirements.
- Demonstrate a professional consultative approach to clients needs.
- Maintain records of all prospect activity within the customer relationship management system
- Establish buying cycles and manage project cycles.
- Liaising cross functional internally and daily analysis of client historical sales, current stock data and market trends to ensure maximum profitability of clients sales.
- Monitoring KPI's and continue to implement strategies to achieve KPI's and provide all required reporting at Sales Meetings.
- Increase product and brand awareness by representing the organisation in a professional manner through attendance at the showroom and client interaction.
- Oversee and co-ordinate show rooms and displays.
- Ensure all OH&S policies and procedures are adhered to.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong interpersonal and analytic skills
- Effective communication skills
- Professional and courteous manner in person and on the phone
- Proven Sales experience and attention to detail
- Intermediate level skills in MS office
What's on Offer
- $70,000 - $75,000 + super + company car