You are here
Sales Engineer - Civil Water Solutions
- Exciting opportunity to join a global business in the civil engineering industry
- Reputable brand with excellent product range
About Our Client
Our client is a well recognised global civil engineering organisation which has been involved in some of the globes most iconic projects. This is a great opportunity for a motivated civil engineer who wants to apply their expertise in a commercial role.
Reporting directly into the the Sales Manager and covering VIC, SA & TAS this role will be responsible for specifying a portfolio of civil products into large infrastructure projects.
The key objectives of this role will include:
- Pro-active market coverage with specifiers, asset owners and regulators. Market coverage extends to contractors and developers where opportunities arise.
- Assist in development of appropriate custom solutions for customers to ensure Value-Based pricing principles can be implemented.
- Identify new markets and product opportunities within the regions and nationally.
- Contribute to and support National sales and marketing activities / initiatives were required.
- Undertake regular market research to identify major project within region to ensure early and well positioned involvement.
- Provide accurate and timely market and competitive intelligence to key business stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
The successful must candidate must have the below competencies:
- A good understanding of the civil engineering market, relevant state and local authorities. A good understanding of the design process and how consulting engineers interact with the industry.
- A good understanding of civil construction and asset management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to engage and build relationships with consultants, project managers and council officers.
- Ability to confidently present to small and large groups of technically capable civil and storm water practitioners.
What's on Offer
This is a rewarding role for the successful candidate with the opportunity to work on large project and represent a market leader in the civil engineering industry. The total package will include a base salary + super + car allowance + bonus