You are here
Sales Engineer - Rail
- Rail Industry
- Mechincal Engineering
About Our Client
Our client is a global multinational organisation with over 8000 staff. They are the leader in providing a range of solutions and products to the rail industry. Their brand is associated with high end design and engineering trusted by the premium rail organisations global. The Australian operations have been growing year on year and it is an exciting time to be joinning the business.
- Analysis of market, customer and product, in order to determine opportunities and market requirements.
- Preparations of Quotes, Bids, Tenders, Proposals and any other customer demanded offers, in accordance with company processes and procedures, in order to ensure the provision of successful offers.
- Analysis of assigned Key Accounts, in order to identify and/or develop opportunities and customer requirements.
- Build relationships with Key Account staff, in order to maximise the identification of opportunities and the probability of successful offers.
- Play a positive role in supporting the organisational safety culture by promoting and demonstrating safe behaviour and practices, identifying continuous improvement opportunities, reporting incidents, accidents and near misses and identifying hazards and unsafe acts.
The Successful Applicant
- Engineering or Technical trade background or post-secondary education qualifications, or extensive experience in the same.
- Experience in sales, business development, marketing and customer service as it relates to engineering and manufacturing businesses;
- Previous sales experience in either aerospace, automotive, defence, pharmaceutical or rail industries will be well regarded.
- Extensive knowledge of core rail technologies and discipline.
- Outstanding abilities to communicate ideas and information and seek opportunities for innovative approaches to problems.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a base salary of $100,000 + super + bonus