You are here
- Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Sales Engineer
- Great package on offer
About Our Client
The client is a competitively positioned with a global reach and extensive operations across the ANZ region. The organisation has a number of unique and patented cementitious products which offer innovative solutions to the construction and engineering sector. Products range from inject-able piling to asset preservation, the company is in an exciting period of growth having seen a dramatic increase in turnover in the last two years.
The role will be focused exclusively on the business to business sector and will look to acquire new business through a consultative sales approach. The role will be dealing with a wide range of clients including the commercial, residential, industrial and mining sectors. Primary aspects of the role will include:
- New business development, providing product solutions.
- Generating awareness of the client's innovative product range.
- Coordinating activities with existing sales team to maximise revenue opportunities.
- Liaising with project engineers to deliver optimised solutions.
The Successful Applicant
The candidate will have a technical background, preferably with a qualification in civil or geotechnical engineering.
- A real 'hunter' mentality with the ability to gain new as well as maintain existing sales channels using a variety of closing tactics.
- Experience of selling technical products into the construction sector.
- Demonstrable experience of securing sales through bids and tenders of varying contract lengths and values.
- Qualification in geotechnical or civil engineering.
- A strong communicator with the ability to articulate technical concepts to clients.
What's on Offer
The role offers a highly competitive salary package, including an industry leading bonus structure and company vehicle.