You are here
Sales - Farming/Agriculture
- Wheatbelt location
- Farming experience
About Our Client
A specialist in their field, providing tyres to local farmers throughout Western Australia. They provide a wide range of solutions including advice on increasing wear life and application specific recommendations.
On the road sales position servicing the West Australian agriculture industry providing advice and solutions based on customer's uses and needs. You will be required to:
- Demonstrate products to both end users and dealers.
- Monitor territory to identify new commercial opportunities.
- Support customers on the technical aspect of the product.
- Assist in marketing programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Have experience with agriculture machinery (either operational or sales);
- Ability to travel around WA and at times interstate;
- Experience in sales; and
- Appear motivated and have strong communication skills
Please apply, this could be your first step to a great career.
What's on Offer
You will be working for a company that will invest in your future career advancement. This position will include a base salary + super + car.