You are here
Sales Representative - Air and Ocean Freight
- Clear progression path available
- Exciting opportunity to join a Successful Global Freight Business
About Our Client
This leading supply chain logistics business has an established presence across the Asia Pacific region and a strong reputation in the industry. They have developed a culture of success and have well developed personal development plans for high achievers. This business is currently seeking a strong sales professional to join an already high achieving team within NSW.
Your primary responsibility will be to effectively manage your territory, servicing existing clients while seeking new business opportunities. As a new sales executive into the business you will receive extensive training throughout the business and will be supported by an experienced management team.
Your role will include:
- Developing new business
- Negotiating rates and contracts
- Maintaining existing relationships
- Working to a structured call cycle
The Successful Applicant
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will work as part of an established and supportive team that are ultimately all pushing for the success of the business.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- An energetic and outgoing personality
- A desire to work for a business that will develop your career
- Ability to work to budgets and KPIs
- Proven track record of sales success (either internal or external)
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in the transport, logistics or distribution industries would be highly regarded
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive base salary, company vehicle and ongoing personal development. In addition you will receive an extensive induction program as well as ongoing training to ensure your success with the business.