You are here
Sales Representative - Sporting Goods
- Top tier sporting goods company
- Great opportunity to progress and develop
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier sporting goods company with a global presence. They continue to be at the forefront of their market for design and innovation of athletic footwear, apparel, accessories and equipment. This dynamic and progressive organisation provides opportunities for its people to progress and develop. Due to successful growth over 2016, they our now looking for a passionate, driven and confident Sales Representative to join their NSW based team.
In this role you be will responsible for managing strategic programs for major accounts, while ensuring relationship development is a focus within your portfolio to increase and grow sales. You will also arrange training sessions for key stores in your region, in addition to developing one-on-one training for staff to help grow sales through footwear and their exciting new apparel ranges. Some of your main objectives will also be to complete monthly sales/ technical reports for your portfolio and provide technical product support on behalf of the company. In order to execute marketing objectives, you will plan and forecast sales based on budget revenue, gross margin, unit and core sales on a consistent basis.
The Successful Applicant
- In order to be successful in this role you will be a highly energetic individual with commercial experience in sales, retail or sporting goods.
- Achieve budgeted sales and operating profits for accounts within your portfolio.
- With a proven track record of excellence in your field, you will be highly passionate about sales, sport & fitness and possess an intimate knowledge of the sports retail environment.
- You will have an exceptional ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, give presentations to key clients and have the capability to influence and negotiate.
- The successful candidate will be well presented with strong communication ability and excellent interpersonal skills. You will also have a strong willingness to learn on the job.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package, company car and bonus structure.