You are here
- Sales Representative + Opportunity with Global brand
- $65-75K base + attractive 15% bonus incentive
About Our Client
With an impressive portfolio of internationally recognised products our client is a successful multinational organisation and a leader in the beverage industry. Our client is looking for a self-motivated Sales Representative to assist with recent increased demand, managing all aspects of area management and sales.
Reporting directly to the General Manager, your job duties will include:
- Effectively managing stock and ordering processes to hit share and volume targets
- Setting budget plans to maximise ROI
- Designing and implementing brand and sale strategies to drive profit
- Fostering existing and developing new relationships with key stakeholders to retain and expand customer base
- Educating retailers on product and industry knowledge to ensure company policies are executed and consistent at store level
- Completing all admin on a timely basis to ensure efficient reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator and negotiator, with inherent autonomous organisational skills. They will have previous success in a similar role where experience in a beverage or FMCG industry is desirable. Any individual thirsty for a challenge with an industry leader and globally recognised company will find this opportunity both rewarding and stimulating.
What's on Offer
- $65-K base + attractive 15% bonus incentive
- World-class training and development with a leading Global company