You are here
Sales Technician - Lighting
- Opportunity to sell Energy Solutions into Commercial and Industrial clients
- Highly competitive salary package available
About Our Client
This company sells energy into large commercial and industrial customers across Australia. They have been in Australia for over 30 years and have grown rapidly. They only serve businesses and currently have over 45,000 in Australia alone, both in the commercial and industrial sectors.
This exciting new role is based in Sydney NSW and has been created due to the continued growth of this company. Your role as a Sales Technician will be mainly face to face, targeting existing customers, offering brand new energy efficient solutions for their lighting.
Key responsibilities include:
- The ability to build relationships and credibility instantly
- Driving revenue through proactive activity.
- Time management and organisation skills are key
- Securing and conducting meetings with clients in order to build and drive new business.
- Achieving and exceeding quarterly targets.
- Working closely with other departments to ensure sales are efficient and customer satisfaction is of the highest standard.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be a driven and self motivated individual. A true relationship style sales person who is hungry for new business.
Additional attributes include:
- A background in Lighting and Electrical is highly recommended.
- A solid understand of the Technical aspects of Lighting equipment and products
- Excellent communication skills, internally and externally.
- Past experience of face to face sales
- A proven track record of developing new business and hitting targets.
- A strong understanding of the sales cycle and pipeline management.
- Independent and self-motivated personality.
What's on Offer
This growing company not only offers excellent career opportunities, they also provide a competitive base salary including a generous car allowance and in addition to this a realistic commission structure.