You are here
Salesforce Administrator /Developer
- Strong Salesforce background experience
- Proven expereince
About Our Client
* Developing new objects in salesforce
Perform all ongoing system administration functions, including configuring security settings, user profiles, work flow rules, custom objects, custom fields, etc.
* Responsible for the specification and development of business reports and dashboards, assisting users in the development and maintenance of their reporting needs (key focus)
* Provides analysis and support for u data requests and enquiries, and explains data concepts in easy-to-understand terminology
* Manages the communication (email) templates and associated work flow within the S system
* Manages ongoing support requests and administrative needs with third party vendors.
* Communicates regularly with regional and state local offices, as well as other business stakeholders, to provide information and training on new Salesforce integrates with other systems in order to make recommendations about potential upstream/downstream integration or functionality intersection points.
* Supports on-going project development works
* Maintains full data management across the S C and drives the core deliverable around data migration process.
Successful candidate will take ownership of Salesforce and be main point of contact within the IT team.
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate will be motivated and driven
What's on Offer
Excellent training and salary package.