You are here
Salesforce Analyst Team Leader
- Experience leading a Salesforce Analyst team for a leading HR company
- Permanent role based in the Sydney CBD
About Our Client
The client is a leading HR company based in the CBD
The requirements of the role will include:
- Prepare the definition of business and system requirements to achieve business objectives.
- Lead and develop a team of Salesforce staff
- Create the process definition and application design of system requirement.
- Develop the application design, configuration and testing
- Engaging Stakeholders to accurate extract the requirements for all projects.
- Manage all levels of development (requirements definition, planning, functional design, prototyping, development, test, issue resolution, deployment, and support)
- Working with and guiding stakeholders to the most efficient use of resources and Salesforce Functionality.
- Ensure the use of the latest and most suited Salesforce functionality to solve business problems.
- Lead and mentor a team of Salesforce professionals
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Extensive Salesforce.com experience
- Experience managing resources
- Well rounded and can be either functionally or technically oriented
- Solid communication and presentation skills
- Strong client interaction skills and must be customer oriented
- Keen learner committed to self-improvement and skill development
- Experience working in teams in a variety of positions
- Ability to take ownership and leadership potential
- Solid technical intuition with the ability to quickly pick up new technologies.
- Team leadership
- Outstanding teamwork skill
- Keen attention to detail
What's on Offer
This is a position for an experienced Salesforce Analyst Team Leader offering a competitive salary based in the Sydney CBD.