You are here
Salesforce Business Analyst
- Initial 12 Month Contract
- Globally Recognised Brand
About Our Client
Our client operate in the Retail/Sales industry are going through a large Salesforce implementation to enhance their customer journey process.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Gather requirements for the new Salesforce CRM system in addition to managing the planning, implementation and costing of the project.
- Work closely with Solution design team in delivering the new system.
- Manage and co-ordinate the testing process.
- Oversee the implementation and immediate maintenance of the system.
- Stakeholder relationship management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- IT/Business related qualification.
- Salesforce certification is highly regarded.
- Previous experience in delivering Salesforce CRM implementations.
- Ability to manage and deliver complex end to end projects.
What's on Offer
- Initial 12 Month Month Contract.
- Globally Known Brand.