You are here
Salesforce CRM Manager
- Beautiful offices in Sydney CBD with an incredible culture
- Manage the CRM platform for a globally recognised organisation
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting, fast-paced organisation who pride themselves on their forward thinking business and their rewarding culture. Number one in their field, they are a globally recognised brand that service thousands of consumers and partners. They are currently undergoing a phase of growth and as such have an opportunity for a Salesforce savvy CRM professional to join their innovative digital team.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be solely responsible for the development and execution of the CRM strategy across the ANZ business. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implement and drive the CRM strategy as the Salesforce Marketing Cloud superuser, working closely with the global CRM team;
- Utilise the data and all available technologies to optimise the customer experience, retaining customers and attracting new business, in addition to supporting their thousands of partners;
- Create dashboards and detailed reports, working with the Business Intelligence team to analyse results and improve efficiencies;
- Stay abreast of new digital technologies and emerging opportunities relating to all things CRM.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be driven, motivated and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You must demonstrate a passion for the digital world and be adept with new technologies. In addition, you must possess the following skills:
- Exceptional Salesforce CRM skills, with the ability to synthesise data and provide insightful reporting;
- Experience of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Including Journey Builder) and marketing automation.
- Relevant qualifications, and proven experience gained within a similar position;
- A capable leader, who can work autonomously as well as in a team.
What's on Offer
In return, our client will offer a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a beautiful newly refurbished office in Sydney's CBD. They pride themselves on their fun company culture and truly value their employees and their career's.