You are here
Salesforce Designer (Developer)
- Initial FTC contract with the view to go Permanent
- CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client, one of Australia's leading not for profit organisation's are responsible for the handling of a variety of public issues .Renowned for customer focus, they are embarking on a new journey to enhance this further ,this really is an exciting time to join the business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Development and Design of Salesforce platform.
- Map the customer journey
- Design proof of concept
- Engage and earn buy in from key stakeholders
- Act as the Salesforce (SFDC) subject matter expert to the business stakeholders and technical teams.
- Work with the relevant teams to translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces leveraging the Salesforce.com platform
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Experience working in an Agile Environment
- Development experience in Salesforce with Salesforce.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, and Web Services etc..
- Proven experience in designing, developing and Architecting Enterprise Software using the Salesforce.com platform
- Ability to develop and communicate technical strategies and roadmaps
- Knowledge of Force.com development best practices and design patterns
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is preferred
- Previous experience in a customer experience environment
- 5+ years working with Salesforce
What's on Offer
- Initial fixed term contract
- Great CBD location
- Fantastic team culture and environment