You are here
- CBD Location
- 6 Month Contract
About Our Client
My client has the follow expectations of the role:
- Define, review and update the strategic security architecture road-map aligned to their business requirements
- Manage the creation and use of security architecture patterns to ensure effective re-use of security solutions and services
- Define and deliver overarching identity management and key management frameworks
- Perform reviews of current architecture design and ensure alignment to organisational strategy
- Engage with other NSW government agencies to ensure overall alignment and to identify potential ways to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
IT Risk Management
- Ensure all Security and IT risks are effectively documented, managed and reported to the project.
- Ensure that the architecture framework complies with their security drivers: NSW ICT Digital Security Policy , ISO 27001, PCI DSS and the Australian Privacy Act
- Ensure that all security solutions have traceability to organisational goal and objectives
- Review the efficacy of all security solutions
- Ensure that all information is correctly labelled according to their information classification standards
- Verify that information stores have the appropriate controls relative to the information classification label
Primary purpose of the role:
- Development of security patterns within the context of-in flight project streams to ensure a repeatable behaviour, alignment to the organisational risk profile and enterprise standards.
- Required to assist with current and future programs of work.
The Successful Applicant
Essentials requirements for the role are as follows:
- SABSA, CISSP certifications (or equivalent)
- 7+ years experience in security architecture strategy for large enterprise environments
- Previous successful experience in achieving ISO 27001 and PCI DSS certification/compliance
- Experience in security transformation programs that have diverse components across complex organization ecosystems
- Experience with eGovernance, Risk and Compliance solutions (eGRC);
- Excellent presentation skills, able to construct and deliver material appropriate to the audience and situation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong customer focus
- Effective communications skills
- Decision making capability
- Team Building skills and ability to positively influence others to obtain consensus
- High integrity and business ethics demonstrated.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity for someone with expertise in Security to join a large Government agency and make a real contribution to a number of exciting projects.