You are here
Senior Accountant | Big 4 First Mover
Must be Big 4 trained
About Our Client
This listed and well-recognised technology company is seeking a smart Big 4 first mover to work in their CBD office. You will be joining a team with Big 4 backgrounds with opportunities for career progression.
- Processing functions relating to month end, including month end accounting duties, journal and data entries and analysis.
- Maintaining the financial accounts and general ledger systems.
- Assist in the preparation of the financial statements and supporting schedules according to reporting close Focus on continually identifying and implementing process efficiency improvements
- Ensure compliance with internal policies / processes
- Monitoring of balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards, internal policies and Corporate governance / statutory regulations
- Assisting with ad-hoc assignments.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum part CA qualified
- Must have local experience
- You must be Big 4 trained (minimum 3 years)
- Ideally you would have large ASX/Multinational experience
- Have used Large ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills
What's on Offer
- Great location
- Career progression
- Great culture
- Fantastic salary