You are here
- Growing Modern Business
- Great Career Development Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client has grown rapidly over the past 5 years. They have a strong history of providing great careers to it's employees. Significant investment in training and development and a great bonus scheme are just the beginning of outstanding benefits.
Reporting to the Financial Controller your role will include:
- Assist in the Statutory Financial Reporting process
- Income and complaince tax managment
- Manage 2-3 junior staff
- Liaise with external Audit team
- Assist in preparation and presentation of Board reporting pack
- Assist with month end procedures
- Other Ad hoc tasks as required
The Successful Applicant
You will be a commercially minded professional seeking to progress your career within a corporate environment. You will be an excellent communicator, with a broad accounting skill set. You will have had at least 4 years experience in a large firm or larger corporate, CPA or CA qualification will be a must.
What's on Offer
Your commitment in delivering the best outcomes for the business will be rewarded with a lucrative package. You will be working within a global multinational business that will offer excellent career opportunities moving forward.