You are here
- Career growth opportunity
- Southern suburbs of Perth
About Our Client
Our Client is a leader in their areas of operation and service and have a very well respected brand and value proposition. With increasing business and operational demands, the need exists for a Senior Accountant to join the team.
The Senior Accountant will work very closely with Project Managers and Operational leads to ensure that all project budgets and forecasts are tightly managed. You will be the finance conduit to Project Managers, you will attend all operations meetings ensuring that all financial information is understood and presented in a meaningful manner. Working largely independent of other finance team members, you must be confident in your ability to truly partner with subject matter experts.
The Successful Applicant
- CA / CPA qualified finance professional
- Expert SAP user across project systems as well as financial modules
- Confident communicator, able to work autonomously
- Excellent English language - both written and oral
- Experience in a asset development, or CAPEX project environment
- An eye for detail around process improvements
What's on Offer
This is a permanent job opportunity, based in the southern suburbs of Perth with parking on site and within easy reach of the CBD. You will be rewarded with great company culture, and an employer that truly does value its employees. This is a role that offers long term career opportunities to progress outside of this role, and into other roles within the company whether corporate or otherwise. Candidates who are able to demonstrate their capacity and interest to do so, will be preferred.