You are here
Senior Agile Business Analyst
- Large Professional Services Organisation
- *Initial Six Month Contract
About Our Client
Our client, one of Australia's leading financial banking organisation's are every growing and evolving the way they drive the business forwards. A requirement for a Technology focused professional has arisen, to assist in the successful completion of the upcoming pipeline of work.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- To build and maintain key internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Create stories based on the collation of product requirements.
- To communicate between the product ownership teams and developer teams, whilst providing high level support to the iteration manager.
- Ensure all requirements are met from the management and product team with the end result been, all customer deliverables are achieved to the highest standard.
- Mobile and Web development.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally posses the following:
- Strong experience delivering to Agile Methodology.
- Able in both business and technical analysis.
- Strong communicator and proven record of building key stakeholder relationships.
- Exposure to user stories and the creation of specification and integration documents.
- Agile/SCRUM certified
- Previous experience delivering mobile applications.
- Worked alongside Product Owners/ Iteration Managers and Development teams.
- Good people skills and dynamic in your approach to work.
What's on Offer
- Six month contract
- CBD location
- Opportunity to work in a Dynamic forward thinking team