You are here
Senior Agile Digital Business Analyst
- *Fixed Term Contract with the view to go Permanent
- *National Healthcare and Insurance Provider
About Our Client
One of Australia's, leading national health care providers are expanding. Online presence is detrimental to business success, hence the requirement across the Digital space.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Gather all business requirements related to specific projects.
- Manage and influence stakeholder expectations.
- Work closely with the UX/UI Design teams, to manage the production of Online Digital Content.
- Manage all testing required, to ensure the desired result is achieved.
- Effective business analysis of all scenarios.
- Understand all technology used, to provide insight to the wider business
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will ideally possess the following:
- Degree qualification.
- Agile practitioner
- Previous experience in managing online digital projects.
- Able to create flowcharts using Visio.
- Effective time manager, managing several projects at any one time.
- Jira and Sharepoint knowledge, an advantage.
- Previous role as a Senior Business Analyst
- Ideally from a Health or Finance/Insurance background
What's on Offer
- FTC Contract
- Great Benefits