You are here
Senior Agile Project Manager - Digital Projects
- Experience delivering Projects using the Agile methodology
- Exposure to internation Stakeholders and Vendors, across time zones
About Our Client
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specialising in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in 34 countries across the globe and posted revenues of over $1Bn in 2015.
Specific Accountabilities include the following:
- Provide hands-on Agile project management for key projects within the Digital and Marketing verticals.
- Manage international Vendors and Stakeholders throughout Project lifecycle.
- Prepare communication plans and weekly project status reports to key stakeholders and steering committee.
- Identify and manage overall project dependencies and ensure project deliverables remain on-time, on-target and on-budget.
- Define and manage project risk and mitigate through interaction with project team and stakeholders.
- Act as leader, support and escalation point to Regional Project Managers working on Digital projects/work streams.
The Successful Applicant
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Experience delivering Projects using the Agile methodology.
Exposure to international Stakeholders and Vendors, across time zones.
- Any domain knowledge within the Digital space would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
Senior Agile Project Manager required to join leading brand in Sydney's CBD on initial 6 month Fixed Term Contract