You are here
Senior Business Analyst
- Initial 12 Month Contract
- CBD Location
About Our Client
Our client, a leading Victorian education institution, Information Technology is at the heart of this organisation and they are always working towards to improving this. With numerous exciting projects in the pipeline, there really isn't a more exciting time to join this business.
The successful applicant will be responsible for;
- Successfully build and manage key stakeholder relationships.
- Gather requirements to enable the creation of business cases.
- Establish current state, what future state looks like and how to get there.
- Implement Agile methodology through the creation of use cases, user interfaces and data attributes.
- Monitor the project to ensure the requirements have been met throughout.
- Support all members of the project team including; Senior management, delivery manager, project manager and the development team.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should possess the following:
- Impeccable stakeholder engagement and management skills.
- Ability to follow both Agile and Waterfall Methodology.
- Strong working knowledge of the full SDLC.
- A team player who can also work well autonomously.
- A strong presenter with engaging workshop facilitation skills.
- Exposure to High Level Solution Design,
- You will ideally have begun your career in a technical role.
- Higher Degree Research and Platform research master is of great benefit for this role.
- Working knowledge of API- micro credentialing.
What's on Offer
- 12 Month Contract
- CBD Location
- Fantastic Culture