You are here
Senior Business Analyst
- Engagement with local leadership team - ASX Listed Organisation
- CBD Location - Modern Open Plan Office
About Our Client
With a diversified service offering and client based, my client has experienced exceptional growth over the past 12 months. This leading ASX listed organisation is highly regarded in the Energy sector and known for developing a high performance culture. Due to ongoing business demands, they have an opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to join the team. In addition to an attractive salary, this role offers variety and the opportunity to partner with various senior stakeholders on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Manager of Corporate Reporting, the core responsibilities for this role will include:
- Preparation of complex financial models and business cases;
- Undertaking financial analysis of projects, business cases and new market/product opportunities;
- Analysis of the profit and loss results, cash flow forecasts and capital projects;
- Preparation of budgets and analysis of any variances to the actual monthly results;
- Preparing reports and presenting to the local leadership team.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will ideally be CA/CPA qualified and have previous experience in a Business Analyst role within a commodities based environment. You will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and have the ability to present financial information across different organisational levels and divisions. Strong Excel skills and experience with SAP is essential. An understanding of commodities trading or derivatives is advantageous.
What's on Offer
- Modern office located close public transport
- Excellent corporate culture
- Attractive annual salary package
- Career Progression