You are here
Senior Business Analyst
- Brisbane CBD
- Attractive Daily Rate
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of education and training services in Brisbane. Currently going through a growth and change phase and an opportunity for a strong operator has arisen.
You will have responsibility for leading the following activities and delivery of the following key tasks:
- Work with business units to conduct gap analysis between 'As Is' and "To Be" state of business capabilities and prepare relevant documentation.
- Define the business requirements to support building of business capabilities aligned to the business and digital marketing strategy across multiple stream of work.
- Establish and document ICT business and functional requirements through a range of structured research and analysis techniques including, but not limited to, facilitated workshops, surveys, client meetings and industry reference reviews.
- Develop conceptual models of business processes, data flows and systems utilising appropriate modelling techniques.
- Define and develop an approach and tools enabling business requirements traceability and business processes, models and systems testing to the defined specifications,
- Lead business analysis activities in multiple simultaneous streams of work of varying scope and complexity.
- Build strong relationships across business through engagement and consultancy to gain collaboration and deliver on targeted outcomes.
- Actively participate in management of stakeholder expectations in a limited resource development environment with competing priorities.
- Proactively manage risks and issues to business capabilities, systems, process and data and drive to resolution.
- Lead, mentor and share knowledge with other business analyst team members to contribute to the maintenance of high quality project deliverables.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal applicant will be someone who has:
- Demonstrated experience in undertaking Senior Business Analysis roles on large complex programs.
- Program experience in developing strategic and transformational business solutions to drive business outcomes.
- Experience in delivering enterprise information management and digital projects involving CRM, Marketing Automation, Websites or Content Management Systems.
- Exceptional negotiation, stakeholder engagement and communications skills including written expression and comprehension.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to influence change.
What's on Offer
- Contract role
- Immediate Start
- Brisbane CBD