You are here
Senior Business Analyst
- Immediate Start Available
- Attractive Daily Rate
About Our Client
Our client is a genuine leader in their chosen field. They have built their success by providing high quality innovative products and excellent customer service. They have a strong team culture and enjoy celebrating success and strive for organic growth and offering ongoing career opportunities for their staff.
Responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Engagement and consultation with stakeholders
- Analysis of business needs
- Design and improvement of business processes and structures
- Drafting of emails, documentation, presentations, diagrams, flow charts, process mapping, JIRA records and functional specification documents, etc.
- Ability to run requirements sessions, and stakeholder meetings; providing guidance end to end through to required outputs (e.g. acceptance or approval of wireframes, requirements, etc.)
- Presenting to stakeholder groups
- Participating in showcases
- Documentation Analysis.
The Successful Applicant
- Professional business analyst with the ability to apply your analytical thinking to design innovative solutions
- Have the initiative to go and speak to people rather than negotiate through a trail of emails to quickly cover off gaps or questions
- Have the ability to liaise with project team members to provide insight, guidance or follow up for user stories, requirements, business rules etc.
- Portray exceptional communication skills - both written and verbal. Outstanding communicator; positive and energetic
- Be particular with documentation
- Be proactive, take initiative but also be consultative
- Have exceptional organisation skills
- Ability to work across multiple tasks and phases at any one time
- Ability to manage a pressurised project environment
- Engage with stakeholders across all levels
What's on Offer
- Contract role with an immediate start
- Attractive daily rate
- Brisbane CBD/Southside