You are here
Senior Business Partner - Strategic and highly analytical role
- CBD Location
- Fixed Term Contract
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established organisation with a diverse portfolio across the leisure, sporting, travel and hospitality industry. Their loyal customer base has allowed them to gain great success over the decades and they are now looking to implement a commercial framework to drive business growth into 2017.
Reporting to the Head of this department, your key duties will be across:
- Interpreting data and providing commercial analysis for the four major divisions.
- Identifying new opportunities and driving revenue across the group.
- Providing support across budgeting, forecasting and developing their strategic planning.
- Preparing quarterly management reporting across the divisions for General Managers.
- Providing insights and analysis to understand customer behaviours and trends.
- Any other ad hoc strategic analysis at a business or project level.
The Successful Applicant
CA/CPA qualified, you will have a commercial background across investment analysis, business development and or financial business partnering at a strategic level. Those with exposure from the Retail and/or FMCG sector with customer and product knowledge will be highly regarded. Excellent communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to influence and engage with senior non-finance stakeholders across the organisation. You will have excellent financial modelling (DCF) and valuation skills and be confident presenting data. The ability to run a project end to end and be self motivated but also be part of team will also be important.
What's on Offer
- CBD Location
- Work life balance
- Ongoing training and development
- Dynamic and fast paced team