You are here
Senior Category Manager - Professional, HR or Banking Services
- Global business - Melbourne CBD based position
- Excellent culture and work life balance
About Our Client
One of the world's leading multinational organisations, this business offers exciting opportunities to all employees now, and into the future. With a great work/life balance, and the ability to move within the organisation, this is an exciting environment.
As the Senior Category Manager you will lead strategic sourcing and category management strategies over a diverse range of contracts within the Professional, HR and/or Financial Services space. Specifically you will be leading the roll out of strategies across your team by developing and delivering sourcing & category strategies in the Corporate segment, Analysing internal requirements and external markets, Drafting tender & contract documentation, leading negotiations, Manage supplier performance and managing complex internal stakeholder relationships.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be well-versed in procurement and supplier/contracts/relationship management. The key skills you will demonstrate will include:
- First class communication and stakeholder management skills
- The ability to influence decision making as well as resolve conflict and maintain strong, professional, effective business relationships
- High levels of energy and drive and be focused on diversifying your experience into a sophisticated commercial environment
- A genuine commercial ability and to thrive in a pressurised, fast moving role with a high level of exposure
- Being comfortable in an evolving and highly dynamic change management project within procurement.
Experience in the following range of corporate services categories is preferred:
Permanent Recruitment (including Executive Recruitment)
IT & Non IT Contract Labour (primarily professional IT roles)
Temporary Labour (primarily call centre award based)
Organisational Development incorporating: Learning, Talent Management, Leadership Development, Executive Coaching
HR Services incorporating: Employer Branding, Outplacement, Reward & Recognition, Employee Assistance, Share Registry
Debt Collection & Sale of Debt
Credit Bureau Services
Transactional Banking Services
What's on Offer
Career in a leading global professional services and consulting organisation. Work life balance and a dynamic team environment in the CBD.
Remuneration will depend on experience.